Manuscript Preparation and Submission
- The manuscript prepared as a single column or double column in word format is allowed. Download manuscript template
- Make sure the manuscript contains Title, Abstract, Keywords, Main body, Conclusion, and References
- Once the manuscript is prepared, submit the manuscript using the IJMDES “Submit Manuscript” submission system.
Review and Decision
- The submitted manuscript will be reviewed and the editor will send an email about the decision on the manuscript.
- If the paper is accepted, go to the Copyright Form and Payment step below.
- If the editor asks for a revision, the authors should make corrections as per the reviewer’s comments and resubmit the revised paper (Revised submission).
- If the editor rejects the paper, the authors can still make a new submission after making corrections as per reviewers’ comments.
Copyright Form and Payment
Once the paper is accepted,
- Pay the article publication fee, Rs. 1000 (Indian Nationals), $45 (Other Nationals)
- The corresponding author has to fill and sign the copyright form (Take a photo or scanned copy)
Submit Copyright Form
- Finally, submit the copyright form, payment details, using the IJMDES “Final Submission” system.
Publication of Article
- After the above submission, the paper will be published in 3 days and the corresponding author will be informed through email with publication details and e-certificates.